19) You’ve finally realised that Bondi Beach actually isn’t the best beach in Australia.
18) You’ve figured out to avoid Manly and Bondi Beach on hot day.
17) You go to Coogee or Little Manly instead
16) You’ve completely given up on AFL.
15) You figured out that Darlinghurst is pronounced ‘Darrrrrrrhhh-linggghurst
14) You’re sick of telling everyone back home how much the minimum wage is in Sydney.
13) You know half your pay will go towards rent.
12) You never bother rocking up on time for trains.
11) Getting a seat on public transport is more a dream than reality.
10) You know all the stations and ferry stops where you don’t have to scan your opal card.
9) The Harbour Bridge bridge has lost it’s appeal It’s just a way to get from A to B.
8) Vegemite has started to taste fantastic.
7) There is no way on earth you will spend New Year’s Eve by the Sydney Harbour.
6) You don’t even blink an eyelid at a $20-$25 cocktail.
5) You can distinguish between the New Zealand and Australian accent.
4) You believe a swimming at the beach is as good as a shower
3) When the weather drops below 20 you grab a hoodie.
2) You never look at the price of food, you just know it’ll be bloody expensive.
1) But at the end of the day, you never want to leave.