Fruit Picking Jobs Forums Find a Picking Buddy Traveling buddy needed!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Conor Newman
    Participant

Hi! So this will be my first travel experience to Australia, I’m 27, chef by trade but I’m sick of looking at greasy walls 6 days a week, I’m arriving June 1st, basically I haven’t a clue wtf am doing but to have someone to travel with would be sound

United Bronx
    Participant

Hi there, I guess the reason that nobody replied to this request is that people don’t know you and they are afraid that you will want to have a sort of short-terms relationships with them. Do you understand?

Wine Pipeline
    Participant

I guess he doesn’t, otherwise he would have mentioned somehow that he was not interested in dating. Actually I think that one mustn’t mix personal and working affairs. So meet women tonight is a far better place for dating in my opinion. There you will meet only people who are ready for relationships, be it short or long.

abuaubu tuglak
    Participant

Hi, I believe you need to first think about how to make actions that will inspire the other person to respect you. For instance here https://inkhive.com/2019/12/04/finding-date-web-expect/ you can read about what to do to build respect while you are still dating. I am sure that many problems will be solved if you behave in a proper way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.