Fruit Picking Jobs Forums Find a Picking Buddy Trav buddy/ fruit picking from september onwards – NSW/East Coast???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hayley Beech
    Participant

I am a 29 year old english female arriving in Sydney on the 10th September on my own for a 1 years working holiday.

Looking to do some fruit picking work around NSW/ East Coast area or wherever there is work.

I am really wanting to just experience the ozy life and to do a bit of everything from outdoor work, surfing, wildlife, adventure etc…. and to meet lots of great people.

Anyone who wishes to join me on my travels and to share the experience is welcome :-)

Kerry Naughton
    Participant

Hi Hayley,

I turn 30 next year also, I have been living in the Manly area of Sydney since May with my boyfriend who is sponsored through work. I need to do rural work to extend my visa  and want to possibly stick to the NSW region if I can but I don’t mind travelling further.

It would be good to have a travel buddy. I have lived abroad before I spent a year in China and a summer in America, I’m enjoying Australia so far and want to get out there and experience the real Australia although I love Sydney.

Hey,

I’m a 22 year old female from Germany and I’m looking for a fruit picking buddy from the 17th of September :)

Mariano Amoroso
    Participant

Hi ann-kathrin! i’m a 25 years old male from Italy  and  I’m looking for a fruit picking buddy also, i will arrive in australia 13th september. i leave you my mail.

marianoa22@hotmail.com

Jack Williamson
    Participant

Hi

I’m a 19 year old male from England currently living in Brisbane with family but on a 1 year WHV and looking for people to do some rural work with!

Matt Taylor
    Participant

I’m driving down to Tasmania in the next few weeks for some fruit-picking/packing work. I’m 40, good fun, easygoing, respectful Aussie guy. Feel free to email me if you’re keen for a ride down. I’m in Port Macquarie, 4 hrs drive north of Sydney atm

Cheers, Matt

matty_taylor_au@yahoo.com

Yuka Ishii
    Participant

Hi, I am 27 years old,  Japanese female. I am travelling by myself so it would be great to have travelling buddy.

I am staying at friend’s house in Sydney at the moment but willing to travel around Australia. And I would like to work at a farm for applying second working holiday visa as well.

Please feel free to contact me: yuka_141@hotmail.com

Thanks!

jasmine backlund
    Participant

Hi everyone! I have a few questions, how does this works, do i have to pay for the ticket? probably right??

How do i get a job,  i just joined this site and i don’t get it at all. :P  I’m 21 years old, from Sweden.

Thanks, jasmine

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Find a Picking Buddy’ is closed to new topics and replies.