Fruit Picking Jobs Forums Buy and Sell Station Wagon for Sale in Sydney in November!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anna
    Participant

Bought from Travellers Autobarn in July.  Running great.  Working air-con (don’t think we’d have survived without that!),  serviced every 5000km, 400,000 on the clock, and you can fit a mattress in the back.  Camp 6 included (worth $60), the “travellers bible”, which shows all the free camps and has great maps.  $2500 o.b.o.  Available to collect from Sydney from begging of November to the 15th.

chiara Pirovano
    Participant

Hi!

I’m looking for a car to start my trip all around australia..can we meet for inspection?

I live in Concord, 20 min train from Sydney!

thanks!!

Anna
    Participant

Hi!

Yes we can meet.  We won’t be in the Sydney area until the 5th but you are welcome to come see it any time after that.  If you like I can also send you a picture of the car?

The advert is a bit vague so I’ll give you some more information on the car.  It’s an automatic Toyota Vienta white stationwagon 1996.  We will be at approx. 426,500km by the time we reach Sydney.  We had it serviced last week in Melbourne and it’s still going good.  We have traveled all the way from Sydney to Cairns to Alice Springs to Melbourne, and it’s been great.  Very fuel efficient, 1 full tank gets you about 500/600km.

Let me know if there’s any more information I can give you and when would suit you to come for an inspection.

Anna

Anna
    Participant

P.S.  I forgot to mention it also has it’s rego until 16/01/2013.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Buy and Sell’ is closed to new topics and replies.