Fruit Picking Jobs Forums Find a Picking Buddy Looking for fruit picking buddy for WA

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bridget Madden
    Participant

Hi guys, need to get my regional work done asap. I’m mainly looking at WA. I live in Perth so hoping to get to Margaret River as I’ve been there and heard good things about the place, lots of new people all the time. Is there anyone looking for someone else to travel for work in WA?

Alex Perry
    Participant

Hi, I’m Alex. My friend Gemma and I are also looking at getting down the Margaret River to do our fruit picking asap. Where have you looked at that you are keen on going? We also live in Perth.

bridget Madden
    Participant

I will go anywhere in WA at this stage. I have been ringing and emailing a lot of random wineries to see what the availability of jobs is. A lot of them are saying to go through agencies because that’s how they hire people due to the overload of applications they receive every day by email. So, I guess next move is to search for agencies around regional WA and call them to see what they have to say.

Alex Perry
    Participant

Where abouts in perth are you? Centre or a suburb?

Have you tried looking at working hostels. I have found a few and am looking at booking somewhere today if I can.

Andrew Mooney
    Participant

Hi, I heard you have to go down to Margaret River to get work. You’ll need about 2 weeks worth of money and accommodation. The harvest season kicks off properly end of February. Just keep ringing and annoying people.. something will happen soon.

sebastien artaud
    Participant

Hi, i live in south perth and i want to go to margaret river for look a job

seb

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Find a Picking Buddy’ is closed to new topics and replies.