Fruit Picking Jobs Forums Find a Picking Buddy Looking for fruit picking buddy, currently in Sydney need to get on the move!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Barry Caldwell
    Participant

Hi all, My name is Barry im 27 from Ireland. I have just arrived in Australia 2weeks ago and am looking to get the regional work done asap. Stuff i have picked up from the hostel suggests the work is pretty scarce at the moment, so any advice and pointers would be a help, anyone in the Sydney CBD looking for an extra to add to the group or who have adventured on their own aswell gimme a shout, hope to hear from you soon!! :)

Sarah Clark
    Participant

hi barry, im 28 from the england. i came to aus 2weeks ago also and in sydney till sunday, i just booked a flight to brisbane and booked a hostel for a week. ive heard its better to be nearer the farms so if work comes up then youre available. if you fancy a buddy and wana help each other find work then let me know :)

Barry Caldwell
    Participant

Hi sarah :) Thanks for getting back to me. I am staying in the maze on pitt street at the moment… my number is 0410 361932 send me a text later when you see this and we can meet up and discuss some ideas, I dont know if im going home next week or should stay and try harder!! :) anyway talk to you soon!!!

Sarah Clark
    Participant

my phone isnt working yet so probs best to add me on fb, if you type in sarah_lou_c@yahoo.co.uk you’ll find me.  i’ll be on later. and you cant go home yet! lol

Barry Caldwell
    Participant

Hi again sarah :) I know you’re leaving tmw…i only saw your message in the last hour…ive to use the cafes for interenet another smart move not bringing my tablet…d’oh…! thought id lose it…anyway i couldnt find you on fb…add me if yoou see this in time…my name is Barry Caldwell from Ennis, Co. Clare..it should show on search i dont bother with privacy blah blah..ok maybe chat soon…i have fb on my iphone nd check it regular enough..if you dont see this good luck in melbourne!!!! :) :) hope it works for you! :) :)

Sarah Clark
    Participant

think ive added you on fb and sent a msg. will txt later off my friends phone :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Find a Picking Buddy’ is closed to new topics and replies.