Fruit Picking Jobs Forums Find a Picking Buddy Looking for friendship in melbourne and fruit picking in Victoria

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Natasha Shaw
    Participant

Hi, I’m a 29 y/o english girl in Melbourne.
    I’ve been here just one week and am looking for fellow travellers any age sex or nationality for friendship and also I want a buddy for picking in Victoria to get my second year visa.
    Just message me on here or my email is justlikeheaven@mail.com :)

Tash x

Emily Peet
    Participant

Hey,

When are you looking to do fruit picking??

Natasha Shaw
    Participant

Hi Emily, sorry for the delay replying.
    I’m looking at late August :)

Dimitri
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

Best of luck with everything, do you think we should create a section where people can meet and register when they’re travelling :)

Natasha Shaw
    Participant

Hi dimitri,
    Yes that would be a good idea.
    So is anyone looking for harvest work (mainly citrus) beginning August?

maria ward
    Participant

Hi natasha,

Im 25 irish girl. Im in sydney at the moment. Going to search for my regional work end of july/start of august. Would love to be near melbourne/sydney but weather getting cold so i am thinking of heading up along east coast.

Maria

soulowl@hotmail.com

Anne Elisa Pessetto
    Participant

Hello Natasha and Maria,

Im 23 italian/brazilian girl .. Im in Gold Coast at the moment..

I was thinking about start the harvest work in end of July/ start of august too …

I dont like the cold wather so I thought go to the north… my email is aelisap@gmail.com we can talk more about our ideas…

Natasha Shaw
    Participant

By the way I have a car :)
    Anyone who is interested email me with your plans!

greg witham
    Participant

Hiya Natasha any joy finding any work or things yet? I have done 3 month farm work already for my visa but it wasn’t paid just through workaway website (board &food). I have been in Sydney for 2 weeks and already thoroughly beaten by it. I am 29 aswell, travelled with my sister and flying to Melbourne tomorrow. She will stay there but i really fancy finding paid farm work as supposed to staying right in the city. What things have you found out, or have you already set off?

Hear from you soon : )

Mabel Sin
    Participant

Hello Natasha, Im 26 come from Hong Kong. Im staying in Melbourne. Its raining season now so im not looking for fruit picking jobs at the moment. My email is mabel.sinkw@gmail.com

Natasha Shaw
    Participant

Hi everyone!
    Ok, so…
    I’m looking at WA or Queensland about the middle of July.
    We can share driving (I can take my car if needs must), fuel and share accommodation there if anyone wants.
    Come on guys speak up, I want to make my plans and I’d love to include someone else! There is 2/3 spaces x

maria ward
    Participant

Hey natasha,

That sounds great, i would love to tag along!!

I am working up until the 21st july, will you be wanting to leave before that date?!

Maria:-)

Natasha Shaw
    Participant

I’m finishing my job first so the start of August is when I’m going!

maria ward
    Participant

I have to leave the week of 24th july:( i would hang around till august only i havent given myself enough time really.my visa is up first week in november:( im thinking flying to brisbane and searching from there:)

C W
    Participant

Hi I am a 31 yr old northern English male, I’m currently in Sydney stopping with friends but want to head up north cos it’s just to cold here :) I would be very interested In hearing from anyone wanting to do the 2nd yr visa work starting in the next few weeks. I will probably buy a car. Please email me coltcyborg@hotmail.co.uk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Find a Picking Buddy’ is closed to new topics and replies.