Fruit Picking Jobs Forums Find a Picking Buddy Looking for a fruit picking buddy for October!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Emily Peet
    Participant

Hey

I’m Emily, 21 years old & i’m from England!

I know it’s in advance but i’m looking for a buddy for October to do some fruit picking with. I’m currently working as an au pair, but want to travel and get a 2nd year visa. I’m afraid I don’t have a license but if there are a few people that are interested then we can split costs of petrol if someone can drive!

let me know if you’re interested by messaging me on here, or add me on facebook: Emily Grace Peet

Cheers!

maria ward
    Participant

Hi emily,

Im 25, from ireland. Im working in sydney until end of july. I have to start my regional work in August because my visa is up in November. Hoping to do some fruit picking, dont really have a preference where to do regional,maybe cairns because the weather will be nice. I have my licence and would love to drive up the east coast in search for regional work. Im hoping it wont take to long to find somewhere to work. Looking forward to leaving the cold sydney weather:)

My email is soulowl@hotmail.com or msg here:)

elise gendre
    Participant

hey guys,

i’m 25 from france, i’m an au pair too till october so i’d like to do exactly the same emily!

i have my licence so that will be fun and i’m used to this kind of stuff, i alredy did it in the usa and a bit in ireland :)

i am sooo interested!

my emeil is lilou33230@hotmail@hotmail.fr

or facebook : elise gendre

cheers mate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Find a Picking Buddy’ is closed to new topics and replies.