Fruit Picking Jobs Forums Find a Picking Buddy Fruitpicking mate

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    D P
    Participant

hi, my name is Danilo, now I’m in Melbourne. There is someone that go to the farm? I’m looking some people for go together to looking a farm.

if there is someone that want find a good travel mate, I’m here ;)

heloise
    Participant

Hi Danilo,

We are two french girls, we would like to find farms, in Tasmania for fruitpicking. We are looking for someone to come with us. Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We leave on sundat moring to Hobart.

Have a good day.

Héloise et Manon

pauline hemery
    Participant

Hi Heloise , I’m also a French girl and I would like to go to Tasmania and work in a farm in february . Can you tell me the name of your farm when you are there ?  thanks :)

Gianluca Merlo
    Participant

Ciao Danilo.. Sono Gianluca e sono ad Adelaide da due mesi ma ora sono senza lavoro e sto cercando dalle parti di Penola Coonawarra che sono a 4 ore da adelaide e 4 ore da melbourne.. penso andrò li settimana prossima a vedere.. tu hai gia trovato qualcosa?

annie shepherd
    Participant

Hi Pauline,

I want to go to Tasmania for harvest work in February as well. I feel like it might be the middle of the season there, but I’ve heard it’s great for fruit picking. Has anyone given you any advice on where to go?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Find a Picking Buddy’ is closed to new topics and replies.