Fruit Picking Jobs Forums Find a Picking Buddy English guy looking for buddy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dominic saunders
    Participant

Hi guys

i need to start work asap. if anyone is looking at farms and needs company contact me

Thanks  Dom

Hi are you looking to do your regional work? I am heading to perth I have found regional work there if you are interested in going there.

dominic saunders
    Participant

Sorry I have found work now so I am in shepparton doing some fruit picking jobs. Thanks for the email though

Susanne Koch
    Participant

hello bernadette,

where about are you working now?

I (female, 29yo) am looking for a fulltime job around Perth asap – would like to do fruitpicking or generall farm work. Unfortunately I don’t have my own vehicle, so it should be a farm where i could stay as well.

Looking forward to your reply,

Susanne

FEDERICA STABILI
    Participant

Hi dominic,

we are interested to move in shepparton to do a fruit picking job.

Do you if there are any available job?

thank you!!

Federica

dominic saunders
    Participant

Yh I think there will be loads of jobs in the next few days but there is so many people here there is no room in the hostel im in but there maybe room in the next few days if people move to farms. To get a job up here you need to be here

FEDERICA STABILI
    Participant

yes i know..thank you so much.. which hostel are you stay??is a working hostel?? because i’d like to move there maybe tuesday or wednesday..

Talma O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi Dominic,

I’m also looking for farm work in Shepparton! How did you find yours? In Sydney at the moment, and not sure if  I should just move to Shepparton and chance it. Any advice is apprciated! Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Find a Picking Buddy’ is closed to new topics and replies.