Fruit Picking Jobs Forums Find a Picking Buddy Anyone going to Tassie in February?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    annie shepherd
    Participant

Hey everyone,

I’m Canadian and I arrived in Australia in October and have been living the city life, working in hospitality, in Melbourne for a few months now and I’m ready to move on and see more of Australia. I’m thinking about going fruit picking in Tasmania in mid-February. Anyone else doing the same? Or can share any advice or experiences?

Thanks!

Annie

jennifer fogarty
    Participant

Hi im the same im thinking about heading in Feb, i wasnt thinking Tasmania but i will id like to go with someone than on my own..

Jennifer

Jonathan Gaudreau
    Participant

Hey.. I’m thinking about going there too.. I’ill be in Sydney between the 16 and 20 JanuarBay maybe We could meet up if you are close from there!

Sarah Martin
    Participant

Hi I am also wanting to start my fruit picking work for a second years visa. I am hoping to start in February in Queensland or NSW, at the moment I will be doing it on my own, but would like to find someone to do it with.

Thanks

Sarah

Matilda

Hi there,
    I am thinking of heading down to Tassie to do some fruit picking from the beginning fo February and I too will be travelling alone, I am currently down in Melbourne, off to Rainbow Serpent and then onto Tassie.
    Let me know if you are interested in having a chat.

Matilda

Sarah O’Colmain
    Participant

Hey, I’m also looking to do fruit picking in mid Feb! In Sydney at the moment and don’t really mind where I do it.

Sarah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Find a Picking Buddy’ is closed to new topics and replies.