Fruit Picking Jobs Forums Find a Picking Buddy Adelaide In Sept/Oct but happy to travel

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dan Lawrence
    Participant

Hi,

I’m 22 and from England!!

I’m going to be hitting back down Oz  in early August but I want to travel for a bit before looking at getting a job but don’t want to do it alone!!

Let me know if you want to burden yourself with a cheeky ginger Essex boy who’s looking for a laugh and some work. Not to fussed where the work is, if you’re heading that way and want/need some company let me know :).

I’ve got a driving license as well so happy to share driving/petrol money if people want to drive places.

Get back to me if you’re up for it!!

Dan

Dimitri
    Keymaster

G’day Dan,

A lot of the fun of travelling is meeting people along the way, so if you don’t find anyone before you leave, don’t even worry the slightest :) I made a lot of friends during my time travelling, and their some of the best friends I have to this day :)

Best of luck mate!

chris smith
    Participant

alright dan,

my names chris, im coming over in late October or probably the 1st November, if your still looking for someone to go working with, im definitely up for that,
    im 28 (getting old) from north London, always up for a laugh, if you wanna go looking for work I will be needing work pretty much asap….

cheers matey!

Dan Lawrence
    Participant

Hey Chris,

Yeah that’s exactly what I’m after mate, my plans got pushed back a bit so end of oct/start of November would be awesome man.

Search danjlawrence@yahoo.co.uk on Facebook and find me, my picture is me sitting with a load of Buddhist monks. Just add me up and we’ll chat about it all :).

Hope to hear from you soon bro.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Find a Picking Buddy’ is closed to new topics and replies.