Fruit Picking Jobs Forums Welcome What’s your shoe wardrobe?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Markeyvius Cathey
    Participant

Often when I’m trying to pull together an outfit its my shoes that let me down, and I give up and go with jeans again.

I want to create a “shoe wardrobe” that works with minimal duplicates (not least because I have massive feet, bunions and can’t buy my size outside of ridiculously expensive or men’s shops here in Scandinavia).

So what’s in your shoe collection? Why? Feel free to share galleries if you want!

My collection in order of wear:

Black slouchy knee high boots

Snow boots

Converse trainers, navy, low

Black ankle boots, chunky heel

Black men’s ankle boots

Tan gladiator sandals

Ballet pumps

I never wear:

3 pairs of black heels, of varying heights and comfort

viktoria riverans
    Participant

You have a very interesting topic.

Babre Mill
    Participant

Hello! On the Dream Pairs website https://dreampairshoes.com/collections/womens-pumps I bought pumps and another pair of summer shoes. Every day I wear pumps to work and in the evening it is nice to walk in them. I really like them and I think this is the site you need. I am also thinking about buying another pair of shoes there, because the site has shoes for all seasons and for any weather.

Oceane Rutherford
    Participant

Do you often find yourself wondering what to wear when it starts to get colder outside? Or do you find that you don’t have anything suitable for special occasions? If you find yourself in either of these situations, you’re not alone. Many people find that their shoe wardrobe is out of date, and they don’t know what to wear. From my shoe wardrobe to professional career, I am very dynamic to good opportunities. I often best links source to get services for changing a career as it is very crucial to have professional guidelines while changing the career.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.