Fruit Picking Jobs Forums Find a Picking Buddy Need a Working&Travel Mate From July (Nsw/Queesland preferred)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Martina Paglione
    Participant

Hi, I’m a 24 years old girl and I come from Italy. I arrived in Australia on 18th of January with a working-holiday visa, so it’s gonna be expired on January 2015. Currently I’m working as AuPair in a family who lives in Canberra but I’m looking for a farming work in order to extend my visa for one year more. Therefore I have to start working in a farm no later than September cause I need 88 days of working. I would like to start around July/August but unfortunatly it will be winter, so I need some advices about where it’s better to go in that period. Is there anyone who has experienced working in a farm around Nws/Queensland from June til October that can give me some helpful advices? I’m also available to move in the north or on the other side of the country if there are a better climate and working conditions. I’m planning to buy a car and find someone with who I can share it and travel around. I’m also looking for someone who already has got a car. Is there anyone interested for that period? Thanks, Martina

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Find a Picking Buddy’ is closed to new topics and replies.