Fruit Picking Jobs Forums Find a Picking Buddy Anyone fancy fruit picking at the end of March?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Jules Savoure
    Participant

Hey Matthew,

I’m in Pyrmont just next to Glebe. I was looking at Bundaberg but wasn’t sure how the Cyclone had affected things along the coast, good to know things will be going ahead. A friend warned me off working hostels as they can take you for a ride but i guess it depends if you get a good one or not. Do People want to meet up tomorrow (Sunday) and try get a plan together or something. My facebook is Jules Saovuré (just send message if you cant add me)

Best of Luck Sheree, hope it all works out in Sydney.

Regina Fina
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’m looking for some buddy for fruitpicking.
    My name is Regina. I’m 29 years old and I come from France.
    Gemma I sent you an email!
    If people are interested let me know.
    My contact: regina.fina@gmail.com

See you soon!

Cheers.
    Regina

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Matthew, can you send me your e-mail address so i can contact you easier please? Can’t always get on here.
    I’m in Neutral Bay at the mo. I need to be on a farm by next Monday really so not long left! I don’t really mind what i do. Just didn’t want to go on a farm by myself.
    Thanks, Gemma.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve replied to you Regina :)

Regina Fina
    Participant

Me too Gemma ;)

Matthew Doyle
    Participant

Hi Gemma! My email is matt.doyle88@outlook.com. I was hoping to get something sorted before the end of this week but it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen. I called a lot of Working Hostels in Queensland at the weekend as I was told their season is just starting now but got the same responses from all of them. There won’t be any work available for at least the next 3 weeks. And there’s already long waiting lists for work and for beds. So I don’t know what to do. Have you rang any places?

Jules Savoure
    Participant

A few people have told me its busy up in Queensland. I guess the Cyclone didn’t help delaying the picking season. Its a tough call.

Matthew Doyle
    Participant

Hey Jules & Gemma! Just wondering did either of you get somewhere for Regional Work yet?

Jules Savoure
    Participant

Hey Matthew, I haven’t. I’m think I’m going to ask when i get into the regions, I’ve been told Lockyer valley region has work this time of year. Gemma told me on fb she got some work. She might have some advice.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘Find a Picking Buddy’ is closed to new topics and replies.